Friday, September 21, 2007

Creepy Critters

One night I was walking out to our truck and noticed that little bits of leaves were marching past my feet. These ants faithfully come out every night making a line across our driveway. They haul away the leaves and flowers that have fallen from one of our bushes.

This guy is just weird looking (I’m assuming it’s a guy…could be a lady). He or she was found crawling around on our back porch. It seemed to be eating something off the tile, but the only thing that I saw was dirt and dust. If they eat dirt, I’d like a few more of them around. Ashlyn was thrilled by this creature and learned a new word. “Bug!”

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ewww.. yuck--
We had ants really bad in paraguay
They would eat holes in our clothes :) And they stunk- are yours smelly?