Sunday, August 31, 2008

Two months old!!

When Ashlyn was born I was instantly in love, I just couldn’t get enough of my little girl. This time when Sydnie was born it was different. I was instantly in love but it took awhile for me to actually “bond” with her. Since I already had Ashlyn I just didn’t have a lot of free time to get to know her. Then one day Sydnie smiled at me and my heart melted! Now it has become an addiction of mine to see how big I can get her to grin.

Sydnie is now two months old and is starting to learn how to “talk”. She loves spending time in her bouncy seat kicking her legs and watching her big sister run around. She has also successfully rolled over from her stomach to her back quite a few times. My favorite “accomplishment” (other than smiling) is that she now is only getting up once during the night. Hurray!

Here is a video of her smiling at my "oo and ah" noises. For some reason she just thinks it is great when I "oo & ah". This video was taken the first week she really started to smile so some of her grins aren't the most coordinated! She is getting better. ;)

4 comments:

Alissa said...

Awwwww! I can't wait to meet her!

Anonymous said...

so so cute---
I love your ewwing and awwing too!!
Miss you Rachel!

Unknown said...

Aw Rachel, she's so cute! Fun to hear your voice, even if you're making baby sounds that are pretty hilarious to listen to! Thanks for sharing...

Kristin Emily said...

i can't believe it's taken me this long to finally read your blog! haha - I'll have to check it more often;) she's so cute... now we need an updated video (now that she's 4 months old!)