Sunday, November 22, 2009

New House!


As most of you know we have moved to the town of Granada. After a month of searching for the "perfect place" we finally found it! So far we love living in our new home and enjoying being in Granada very much. This town has a community of fellow missionaries, a bilingual church we like and a cafe full of yummy treats that I love. ;)
Our favorite thing about the new house is the pool, our girls are having lots of fun playing and it is so refreshing!
Here are some pic's of our new place:



The Entry Way The kitchen
The pool, our "happy place".
Ashlyn & Sydnie "helping" me plant flowers.

2 comments:

The Wittz said...

Oh I am so happy to read this blog and see pictures. A pool No way! Get out of here! Does Ashlyn understand not to go in with out you? Are you able to go in with both kids all by yourself? Her hair is so long- you will have to be sure to explain to her as a baby she had the lovely Dr.Phil haircut- oh Dr. Phil was in a madea movie do you watch any of those movies written by Tyler Perry. I know you dont like watching tv but they are hilarious. ANyhoo please keep writing I will keep reading! I love you!

Kristin Emily said...

I love this place!! I'm so glad you like it there... I was hoping you'd find some place you feel like you're part of a community. And the place looks so spacious! awesome!! gonna have to plan my next vacation to Nicaragua;) love you!!