Saturday, January 16, 2010

Christmas Day


I keep forgetting to put pictures up of Christmas day, so here they are just a little late! This was our first Christmas spent in Nicaragua and it went great. Ashlyn is old enough now to understand what is going on and looked forward to opening her presents. Sydnie just liked ripping the paper open and playing with all the new things.
Adam's mom was able to fly down to spend the week with us. It was fun to have family visit and the girls loved having their Grammy around!




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww! Such cute girlies! What's it like wearing shorts on Christmas??

Kristin Emily said...

yes, have to say it's weird to see pictures of Christmas in t-shirts and shorts... great pictures, though! Miss you guys... and seriously need to talk to you, Rachel! call me! (or tell me how to call you) :)

The Wittz said...

I am so super excited for all these pics you posted! Sydnie has barely any hair same as Nevaeh. Kenyans here keep telling me that if I shave Nevaeh's head her hair will come in thick but I say no way that sounds crazy. I must comment on your hair-due- it is stylin and super cute! Way to not look missionay-ish. I owe you an email but of course I want it to be novel like long so it will take me a few days. I love you and am praying for you as you go into labor any moment!!

Brenda Merrill said...

It's so nice to see pictures of the family througout the year! I love the pics, and the girls are so precious! I can't wait to see them when MSBC comes to Campo again! I love reading your posts. Praying everything goes well with the arrival of baby #3! (Not sure if you have had the baby yet?!) Congratulations!

Brenda Merrill

Cari said...

Rachel are you sure you arent my long lost twin? I could easily pass as you in the second to last picture!!!

Love ya!