Thursday, October 4, 2007

San Juan Del Sur

This evening Adam and I went to San Juan Del Sur, it is about 45 minute drive from our home and is a very popular tourist destination in Nica.
Ashlyn got her first taste of salt water, and I must say I think she liked it. Not only was she all smiles as the waves hit her, but she kept sucking on her hands and shirt. Gross!
We all had a lot of fun playing in the water and afterwards we went out to eat at one of the local restaurants. It was so relaxing listening to the waves while we ate. It was a great night and I am looking forward to our next visit!





1 comment:

The Wittz said...

Thats a good idea wearing a shirt to go swimming- I was just realizing I only have skimpy bikini's which are totally not appropriate for Africa. Where did you get that white one you are wearing? It doesn't get see thru?